My mission

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing.

vrijdag 17 december 2010

Two special friends

You are the one person who
shares my deepest thoughts
And love me in spite of them....

As my friend, you counsel me when
my heart is broken,
You rally behind me in my good decisions and
are there to help me through
the consequences of the bad ones.
Whom else can I call at any hour
of the day or night?
Who else accepts and understands all of me?
Not many people are as blessed as I am
With someone like you in their life

I don't know why the heavens decided
to give me
The wonderful gift of you as my friend,
But I am grateful.
No matter what comes along, good or bad,
It brings me great comfort and security
To know that I can always count on you.
Our secrets are safe
and our hearts are protected
Because of the love between us....
Two special friends

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten